Community Education and Speaking/Presentations
January 18th- The Power of Change-You and the New Year
Join us for the latest and greatest information on health and wellness for the New Year. Learn what do and what we are now finding to be harmful. You may be surprised at what you take away!
Time: 11:15am to 12:30pm
Where: CHF Office
Holistic Health and Wellness Program
Date: January 28th to March 4th, Mondays
Time: 5:30pm to 6:30pm
Where: CHF Office 1614 Mistletoe
This 6 week program will be a series of 1.0 hour classes that will meet on Mondays each week. The class focuses on the principles of healthy eating and digestion, and emotional issues related to weight and illness. We will also explore the benefits of mind, body and soul practices that include meditation, yoga and energy medicine.
This is the first series of its kind presented by Dana Farrell RN CCM CHC at Cuisine for Healing. You won’t want to miss this amazing opportunity!
Max 8 spots available
Cost- $150.00 for 6 week session
Ladies Night Out
February 13th – Aromatherapy 101, we will make roller bottles to take home. Wine and cheese and comradery!
Time: 5:30pm to 7:00pm Where: CHF office
Cuisine for Healing educators speak at events and gatherings about the power of nutritious, delicious food and Cuisine for Healing’s programs and services. We often help coordinate catering at these presentations, to demonstrate – with the palette – that eating healthy food does not mean you have to give up taste!
We have been invited to speak at a variety of events and organizations, including:
- Arlington Memorial Hospital, Cancer Support Group
- Cancer Care Services, Cooking Classes
- Cancer Research Foundation of North Texas
- Central Market Fort Worth, Cuisine for Healing Cooking Classes
- DFW Hospital Council Foundation
- Dr. Kelly Kunkel, Girls Night Out
- Fort Worth Business Press, Health Care Hero
- Mira Vista Rotary Club
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital of Fort Worth, STEP Program and Man to Man Prostate Support Group
- Whole Grains Council International Conference
If you’re part of a group who would benefit from knowing more about the benefits and “how- to’s” of eating delicious, nutritious food, please click here to contact us about having a Cuisine for Healing educator speak at your event or support group.