Welcome 2019! We are well under way right now and the most common theme in the air is change- resolutions.
We are a society who likes to start over and regroup. That can be a really great thing- or it can be a hamster wheel.
What is the definition of change?
- to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone: to change one’s name; to change one’s opinion; to change the course of history.
- to transform or convert (usually followed by into ): The witch changed the prince into a toad.
- to substitute another or others for; exchange for something else, usually of the same kind: She changed her shoes when she got home from the office.
Maybe what we are really trying to do is evolve.
- to develop gradually: to evolve a scheme.
Change takes times as well as evolution. sometimes change doesn’t take us forward or remain; evolution implies we are moving forward to a new time, place or standard.
So, ask yourself how can you evolve this year? Here are some ideas:
- Change your eating habits based on ethics- what is treatment of plants and animals you consume?
- Commit to eating only real, whole food- find your way back to Mother earth.
- Look at yourself from the inside out- who are you really?
- Walk in someone else’s shoes- leave your world behind for a day-maybe you will transform.
- Find your spirit- not your religion or your Earthly beliefs but connect with your amazing joyful soul. You may not be who you thought you were.
- Always choose kindness- for others, for Mother Earth and all her inhabitants, but mist of all for yourself!
- Last but not least- forgive. Holding on to anger, resentment and pain is a lot of work and it wont allow you to evolve.
This seems like a simple blog with very few words.
It may be the hardest challenge you have ever faced, but I promise it will have the most rewards.
Happy Healthy New Year!!!